Let’s start off with something that concerns us all, Corona. As it is affecting the fitness industry in several ways, we want to let you know how we keep you safe in our studio.
First of all, we are taking actions based on the Swedish government and public health experts.
We are safe and free to keep open as our small groups and cleaning practices are considered safe for training.
What we are asking from you
- When arriving to the studio, leave shoes and jackets downstairs – as always
- When arriving to the studio, wash your hands with soap and water right away before training starts
- Clean your pole after use – as always. But do it even more carefully
- Don’t leave water bottles, socks or any other personal stuff at the studio – as always
- If you are in any way sick or coming down with a cold, stay at home. If we are noticing someone doesn’t feel well or seems sick, we will ask you to leave the class and come back when you feel better.
- If coughing or sneezing, cover your face with your elbow and wash your hands immediately if needed.
- Refrain from touching your face, nose, mouth and eyes.
- Bring a towel to wipe our sweat if needed.
This is how we keep the studio clean and safe for you
- We have always been extra clean in our studio as our poles always must be cleaned by the students after every class AND our instructors clean them every day when closing up the studio.
- We change our cloths for the poles at least 1 time per week. During these times, we change them even more often.
- We ALWAYS had hand sanitizer in our bathroom and of course soap and hot water. Our towels are also changed several times a week.
- We are now also offering paper towels.
- None of our instructors have ever or will ever teach if they are having a cold or a flu.
- We have always advised our students not to come to the studio if they are experiencing a cold or a flu. This is more important than ever now.
- Our studio is cleaned every day after classes and big cleaning every Sunday.
- Our studio is very well ventilated and we make sure to keep windows open between and after classes.
The last thing I will say is that I am pregnant and considered being in a risk group but I am personally not worried at all and I do my regular courses, events and workshops. We are comfortable in our part and ask our students to do their part.
Training is good for our health and the best stress reliever in the world, so that means it is more important now than ever to take good care of our bodies and minds.
We ask from everyone, both ourselves and our students to prioritize meticulous hygiene. There is no reason to panic, just keep clean and respect your training partners.
If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask!